All coverage includes:
* No limit to number of locations or photos taken;
* Anywhere from 50 to 100 images photographed per hour; Black and white, sepia and other effects are no charge for ordering photos either loose or in the album;
* Planning sessions;
* A photography check list for your convenience, if you prefer;
* Collage style magazine style albums available as add-ons and widely popular (creative and one-of-a-kind design tailored for you). Web site shows some nice examples.
* Albums can be expanded to contain as many photos as you desire;
Now web site is optimized for easy viewing on mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry, other smartphones and iPad.
What Drones Can Do For You:
Drones can give you access to shots that never have been seen before due to their size and maneuverability.Able to fly at much slower speeds and lower altitudes, enabling them to capture higher quality footage without motion blur.They can provide footage that requires manned aircraft to be too low or too high for pole cameras.Capable of missions that would be dangerous or impossible for manned aircraft, such as flying in close proximity to wildfires and high-voltage power lines.Better for the environment; they cause less noise and air pollution, and use significantly less fuel/energy.Multirotors that are finely tuned operate with less vibration and are more stable than helicopters allowing for smoother footage.
Click on "Linked In" icon in top left for a more information about Michael Loeb Photography.
Please call 415-717-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org